While NaaS and the middle mile are still fairly new concepts, they're not new to the WAN Manager Podcast.
In episodes past, you've seen—or rather, heard—us shine a spotlight on the framework, concept, market players, and products available.
So let's look at things from another perspective.
Ameet Naik, Director of Product Marketing at Cloudflare, takes center stage to help us tackle some real-world use cases.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll ponder the post-MPLS SD-WAN network and the future of the WAN business.
From This Episode
- Episode 313 | The Need for NaaS
- Episode 219 | NaaS, the Cloud, and the Future of 5G
- Episode 203 | Stuck in the Middle Mile With You
- What is Internet Middle Mile?
- SD-WAN's Shift to Security
- TeleGeography's Cloud Infrastructure Map
- About our WAN Cost Benchmark
- About our WAN Geography Benchmark
- Explore the WAN Forum
Greg is Senior Manager, Enterprise Research at TeleGeography. He's spent the last decade and a half at TeleGeography developing many of our pricing products and reports about enterprise networks. He is a frequent speaker at conferences about corporate wide area networks and enterprise telecom services. He also hosts the WAN Manager Podcast.