Capacity Asia is the annual meeting that brings together the carrier community with business strategists from cloud/content service providers and data centers.
The 2018 gathering—which takes place in Hong Kong December 4-6—is rapidly approaching.
And TeleGeography readers can get 10% off their registration with the code TELEG10.
TeleGeography's Research Director Robert Schult will be in Hong Kong to participate in the panel discussion Deploying the Next Generation of Submarine Cable Routes. (Check out the full agenda here.)
This session will provide an industry update, which covers:
- Where have been the biggest developments in greenfield and brownfield markets respectively?
- Where are we seeing existing upgrades?
- What has been the catalyst for the drastic increase in investment and deployment?
- What are the current pricing trends?
- Why are companies looking at alternative routes?
- Where are we seeing the highest amount of traffic?
Panelists will also examine future developments:
- How can carriers source the investment to deliver projects quickly and effectively?
- Where are the next places to be connected?
- How are carriers adapting their existing strategy to service cloud and content providers who are just buying and building their own subsea capacity?
If this discussion is of interest, head over to the conference registration page. And don't forget to use your TELEG10 code for 10% off.