Coevolve CTO Ciaran Roche is back on the pod. And he's in the hot seat to discuss how middle mile solutions are selected to solve real-world enterprise WAN issues.
When Ciaran joined us last year, we spent lots of time talking about cloud adoption and SD-WAN. You might remember that we discussed how freeing up the transport layer from single-source carrier WANs had created a brand new challenge: how to manage the middle mile.
Almost a year on from that conversation, Greg and Ciaran delve into what we've seen from enterprises who are solving this middle mile problem. The pair get into the use cases for implementing a middle mile solution, related products, and the adoption cycle for middle mile services.
From This Episode
- What is Internet Middle Mile?
- Episode 211: I'm Just the Middle Mile Man
- Episode 203: Stuck in the Middle Mile With You
- Watch Our Panel Discussion on Middle Mile
- TeleGeography's Cloud Infrastructure Map
- How to Connect to the Cloud
- About the WAN Manager Survey
- About Our Internet Middle Mile research
- About Cloud and WAN Infrastructure
- Explore the WAN Forum
Greg is Senior Manager, Enterprise Research at TeleGeography. He's spent the last decade and a half at TeleGeography developing many of our pricing products and reports about enterprise networks. He is a frequent speaker at conferences about corporate wide area networks and enterprise telecom services. He also hosts the WAN Manager Podcast.