Happy 2017, TeleGeographers. We're a few days into the new year and we're pleased to announce that the annual update to our TeleGeography Report is now live.
A few highlights:
- We've got new coverage of the OTT market, including who’s who and how big the market is overall
- Expanded coverage of mobile operator and country wholesale rates
- International traffic and revenue projections to 2021
- International voice traffic data for 72 countries and over 1,000 routes
- Analysis of retail and wholesale international voice traffic, price, and revenue trends
- Downloadable Excel workbooks of fixed and mobile interconnection costs, wholesale rates, and retail fixed and mobile international rates
As always, we're finding some really interesting stories in this year's data. We can already see that OTT traffic is poised to overtake carrier traffic in the coming year. We'll be sharing more about that trend on our blog later this month, but you can get a head start on us by diving into the data now.
To view the new edition, please log into your account at www.telegeography.com.
If you're not currently a TeleGeography report subscriber, we can change that. Shoot us an email and tell us you're interested in this data. We'll figure out what subscription is the best match for you.
Patrick Christian is a Senior Analyst with TeleGeography. Patrick has over 15 years of telecom market research experience. Patrick heads the Cloud and WAN Infrastructure research service. He also focuses on West African and European markets specializing in international bandwidth markets and Internet infrastructure, WAN services, terrestrial and submarine cable systems, and international voice traffic analysis.