For several months now, much of the world has transitioned to remote work.
Where possible, knowledge workers have set up shop in home offices or kitchens or bedrooms, logging into virtual private networks and leaning on cloud services to keep business running uninterrupted.
While some countries are seeing workers tiptoe back to their cubicles, many teleworkers are staying firmly in place. For some companies, remote work may be a permanent new reality that addresses public health concerns while downsizing the cost of working out of expensive offices downtown.
On this week's WAN Manager Podcast, Greg is joined by Fiserve's Michael Wynston for a COVID-19 update on the impact of remote work on WAN managers.
Greg asks how Michael has been handling the remote and distributed workers that popped onto the WAN over the last few months and checks on how the network has been holding up.
Listen below for a full report on the WAN and working remote.
From This Episode
- COVID-19 and the Impact of Remote Work on WAN Managers
- About the WAN Manager Survey
- About the WAN Cost Benchmark
- Take the WAN Manager Survey (And then take this related, even shorter COVID-19 impact survey)
- Register for our webinar on SD-WAN and expense management with the team at Calero MDSL