As we dig into technical standards and definitions, MEF has come up several times on this show. It was only a matter of time before we put them in the hot seat.
In our latest conversation, Greg welcomes MEF CTO Pascal Menezes to walk us through the work the MEF is doing on standardizing the enterprise network.
Why is SD-WAN certification a good idea? How is the WAN developing? What is MEF doing in the Zero Trust Security and SASE space? Listen in to find out.
From this Episode:
- Episode 218: The Very Definition of SD-WAN
- Episode 202: SFW (Safe for WANs)
- Episode 101: A Zero Trust State of Mind
- WAN Managers Consider Zero Trust Security, Face Challenges in Implementation
- Search SD-WAN Vendor Profiles in Our Free Downloadable Guide
- More SD-WAN Adoption, More Data on a Changing Marketplace
- WAN Pricing Mythbusters
- Wargaming Your WAN
- Get the WAN Manager Newsletter
- Join the WAN Forum
- About the SD-WAN Research Service
Greg is Senior Manager, Enterprise Research at TeleGeography. He's spent the last decade and a half at TeleGeography developing many of our pricing products and reports about enterprise networks. He is a frequent speaker at conferences about corporate wide area networks and enterprise telecom services. He also hosts the WAN Manager Podcast.