Listeners know that we've covered middle mile and NaaS on this show. And we've touched on the various companies that are emerging around these issues. Today we're getting extra perspective from one of those companies.
Greg welcomes Dave Ward, CEO of PacketFabric, to talk through the bigger picture of how these services are emerging in the enterprise network market.
From This Episode
- 5G Cloud Core: Slice as a Service Isn’t Just for Pizza
- Nailing Down Network-as-a-Service
- For WAN Forum Members: Megaport vs. PacketFabric: Weighing Network Transport Options
- What is Internet Middle Mile
- Trends in Cloud Infrastructure and Global Networks
- SD-WAN Adoption is on the Rise
- Visit the WAN Forum
- WAN Summit New York is Coming Soon! August 24-25, 2021.
Greg is Senior Manager, Enterprise Research at TeleGeography. He's spent the last decade and a half at TeleGeography developing many of our pricing products and reports about enterprise networks. He is a frequent speaker at conferences about corporate wide area networks and enterprise telecom services. He also hosts the WAN Manager Podcast.